Tuesday, December 1, 2009

5 months

I can't believe my little man is 5 months old.. well almost 6 :)! Time is flying by just like everyone said it would. This is what you have been up to this month.....

  • You weighed 16lbs and 14oz
  • You still wearing a size 2 diaper
  • You are wearing some 3-6 months clothes but mostly 6-9 months
  • I still can't figure out your eyes... sometimes a watery blue and other times a greeny/blue.. very beautiful though!
  • I still can't figure out your hair either.. I really think it is going to be red but other times it is very dark. I just can't wait to see what it will look like!
  • You are sleeping thru the night and have been since you were about 2 months old!!
  • You are such a good baby... happy all the time (well, most of the time).
  • You have 2 bottom teeth that popped out at the end of October and they are getting very big these days.
  • You love to lay on a blanket in the floor and kick your little legs and roll
  • I sing to you at night when I am getting you to sleep and you will just listen so hard while you fight sleep.... You HATE to go to sleep!
  • You blow bubbles like a bubble machine
  • You are still a big talker and I just can't to hear what you have to say!
  • You love to pull and grab everything, including my hair or daddy's hair, clothes... everything!
  • You still put EVERYTHING in your mouth and love to chew on anything...especially your feet!
  • With 5 months came babyfood and you LOVE it! We started with Green Beans and you hated those and still do. You have had almost every kind... Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Peas (you don't really like those either), Carrots, Applesauce, Bananas, Prunes.. I can't think of them all but I can't tell you how much you LOVE food.
  • You are still nursing about every 3 hours.
  • You love to laugh and we love to hear you laugh!
  • I just can't begin to explain what a great baby you are... you are so happy and good... just perfect! I love you more than words can say and can't imagine my life without you.

See what I mean about the feet!

YUMMY!!!


My precious little man! Oh how I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment