Friday, June 11, 2010

A Year Ago Today

A year ago today I had my 38 week doctor's appt with Dr. Bowers. I had an ultrasound scheduled for that morning to check Jett's measurements and weight and my appt with the doctor was later on in the afternoon. I can remember it like it was yesterday! I went for my ultrasound and I got to see the little guys beautiful face and it made my day. She started with the measurements and told me that Jett hadn't gained any weight in the past week and he had developed a Hydrocele. She said Hydroceles were normal in little boys and it was nothing to worry about but that is just something you can't tell a pregnant lady! I was EXTREMELY worried. My appt with Dr. Bowers went great... my BP and swelling were both down but he was concerned about Jett not gaining any weight. He told me we probably needed to schedule a C-Section (which he was already planning on doing due to Jett's weight) for 1st thing tomorrow morning! OH MY... I was shocked but I was SO ready! I can't believe that a year has already passed! He was worth every pound I gained (which was alot) and every stretch mark I still have!!!! He has made my life absolutely perfect!



My little angel with his Grandpa



June 11, 2009... the night before Jett was born

1 comment: