Friday, March 5, 2010

What a Month

My sister called me last night and asked me if I had given blogging up for lent... HaHa. I thought that was just to funny! I know I have really neglected it but our February was a VERY busy month.
I started a new job February 1 and I LOVE it. I am working for Pediatric Diagnostic Associates which just so happens to be Jett's doctors! These days I usually don't get home until around 6 or 6:30 and then it is dinner, baths, homework (yes, I am in school again), and bed so I don't have a lot of extra time for anything. I also had to work my 1st weekend this past month and talking about wearing someone out.... Geez, I was exhausted. It was both Saturday and Sunday! Oh well, it's more money and atleast I don't have to do that every weekend!
The end of February could have just skipped us and that would have been fine with me. We had a very sad and tragic end of the month. Neal's father passed away February 24 and it was a very hard time. There were some very hard decisions that had to be made and it was just... hard... that's the only way I know how to describe it. Please continue to pray for the Shavers family... we really need it.
I am hoping that March wil lbe a much better month!

No comments:

Post a Comment