Thursday, September 24, 2009

3 Months

On September 12, 2009 Jett turned three months old. He is wearing size two diapers and three to six month clothes. He is so much fun to be around especially now that he has found his "loud voice." He talks and smiles nonstop and has laughed outloud several times! He is the happiest baby and has a great disposition... very calm (just like his mother...haha)!! He has started to hold things in his hands and everything he picks up goes straight to his mouth... He chews on EVERYTHING. He is drooling like crazy so I am wondering if he is starting to get some teeth.

Notice the drool on his shirt!

I couldn't decide what picture I liked better
so I just put them both up!!

Playing piano with his daddy... he was loving it!

Chewing on his favorite elephant... Ernie! All his animals have names ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think the last picture shows why Jett's shirt is always wet around the neck.

    ReplyDelete