Monday, February 8, 2010

Shoe Shopping

Why do weekends always go by so fast? This weekend flew by just like all the others! Friday night I worked late and Jett and I didn't get home until around 7. Then we just hung out at the house for the rest of the night. Saturday morning Neal went hunting and Jett and I went to Peaches and Grandpa's to eat breakfast and get Aunt Kerry and Uncle Cole. We had to go get some new scrubs for my new job that I started on February 1! We went and got my new scrubs and then went for an early dinner at KOBE!!! YUMMY... this is my new favorite! We got home.. cleaned the house and started on my 1st American Lit II test.. yuck. Sunday after our regular lunch at Nan and Pop's we went shopping for Jett some new shoes... he is growing so fast! At the shoe store we ran into Eddie, Christie, and Marley. Marley is Jett's cousin who is 7 days older than him (Neal and Eddie are 1st cousins). This was the 1st time they have seen each other and were old enough to know! It was so funny to watch them together! We got Jett some new shoes that are so precious! Of course he looks good in them too! Off to another week at work.. I hope this week goes by as fast as our weekend did!



Jett and Marley... I love his expression
in this picture!




Jett's new shoes... how cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment