Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 Months

I have been waiting to do Jett’s 4 month post until he had his 4 month well visit and he finally had it last Monday… I am way behind! I promise to do better this month but I feel like I always say that!! He has grown so much… I just can’t believe how big he is. He weighed 15 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 25 inches long…. And his head was 45 cm, Dr. Smith said that was off the charts! He wears a size 2 diaper and is in 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9 months! He laughs and smiles at everything, I think he is going to be a happy little guy! He chews on EVERYTHING… hands, toys, fingers, anything he can get to his mouth. He still nurses every 3 hours and has had Rice Cereal a few times and loved it. Dr. Smith told us today that we can start giving him baby food so that will be lots of fun! He rolled over this month and can roll from back to belly and belly to back… It is so fun to watch. He is very vocal and loves to talk…loud... He gets that from his momma! He makes the funniest noises, my favorite is his Dinosaur noise... he sounds like a Terodactyl. Neal and I are totally amazed by this child, we love him more than anything… he is our world!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above…” James 1:17

Jett's 1st bite of Rice Cereal... he was not so sure!







It took forever to get a picture... he kept trying to eat the sign!

1 comment:

  1. From 3 months to 4 months he looks like he gained about 5 lbs! Also that first pic of him eating cereal is too cute! Jude now weighs 7.8.

    ReplyDelete